We all want to maintain a fresh, healthy look. When we were younger, it came naturally. However, the aging process causes a gradual loss in facial volume that can make you look older than you feel and dramatically impact your self-esteem. Fortunately, Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center offers Juvederm®, an effective dermal filler from Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, to help restore lost facial volume, diminish wrinkles and boost your confidence.
Your Juvederm results are highly dependent on the experience, expertise and artful eye of your injector. To find out why so many satisfied patients return to Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center for their Juvederm treatment, contact us today online or at 303-955-8314 to schedule a free facial assessment with our skilled aesthetic nurse, Kelli Weaver. Our Westminster location offers cosmetic services to individuals across Colorado, including Broomfield and Louisville.
This page discusses the following topics:
- What is Juvederm?
- What Issues Can Juvederm Address?
- Juvederm Options Available at Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvederm Volbella XC
- Brilliant Distinctions Program
- Why Choose Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center?
- Schedule Your Free Facial Assessment Today
What is Juvederm®?
As we grow older, the hyaluronic acid in our skin begins to diminish, making it more difficult for our skin to retain moisture like it used to. Juvederm is a smooth gel made from hyaluronic acid (HA). This naturally-occurring substance is found in the skin, eyes, joints and other areas that retain water and repairs cells. Because it contains a natural ingredient, Juvederm is quickly absorbed by the body.
Benefits of Juvederm include:
- Immediately visible, natural-looking results
- Comfortable, pain-free process
- Little to no recovery time after treatment
- Side effects are very minimal to non-existent, and last less than a week
- Results can last up to a year
Juvederm can refresh your facial appearance and help you live beautifully without worrying about looking less than your best. Contact Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center today to learn which Juvederm option is right for you.
What Issues Can Juvederm® Address?
Juvederm is a versatile cosmetic option that can be injected at medium or deeper layers of the skin. Many patients love injectable fillers because they are highly-effective alternatives to plastic surgery, creating a rejuvenating experience without scalpels, sutures or downtime.
Juvederm is used to correct a number of cosmetic issues, such as:
- Marionette lines (skin creases running from the outer corner of the lips to the chin)
- Nasolabial folds (deep folds along the sides of the mouth)
- Thinning lips
- Crow’s feet
- Superficial lines on the forehead
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Vertical lip lines, lip borders and wrinkles
Our aesthetic nurse Kelli takes diligent, meticulous care to target the facial areas you would most like to rejuvenate. Call now to schedule your free facial assessment at our Westminster office.
Juvederm® Options Available at Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center
There is no “one-size-fits-all” cosmetic solution. Depending on your unique aesthetic goals and areas of concern, our aesthetic nurse Kelli will work to find the right dermal filler option for you. A number of factors are considered when determining your ideal treatment, such as your:
- Level of facial volume loss
- Skin elasticity and thickness
- Facial anatomy
At Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center, we carry the following Juvederm options:
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvederm Volbella XC
This variety of dermal filler options allows Kelli to effectively address an array of cosmetic concerns, from softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to adding plump fullness to the lips. During your free facial assessment, Kelli will evaluate your skin’s condition and discuss your desired outcome before determining which aesthetic option best meets your individual needs.
Juvederm Ultra® XC
Juvederm Ultra XC is a highly-effective, non-surgical hyaluronic acid filler, designed to correct mild facial wrinkles and folds. Hyaluronic acid is non-allergenic and made from a compound that occurs naturally in skin tissue and elsewhere in the human body. Juvederm treatments are not permanent. After about a year, the hyaluronic acid is absorbed naturally by your body. This is a significant benefit for those who are hesitant to make a lifelong commitment to their new look.
While Juvederm injections are not painful for most patients, Juvederm Ultra XC is formulated with lidocaine, a mild numbing agent that further reduces discomfort during treatment.
Juvederm Ultra XC’s smooth, youth-conferring gel offers a wide range of aesthetic applications. As it is a thinner product comprising fine molecules, Juvederm Ultra XC is best used for areas that require maximum silkiness, such as:
- Vertical lip lines: the area between the top of your lips and the bottom of your nose
- Marionette lines: the area just beneath your lips
- Corner lines: the outer edges of your smile
- Parentheses (smile) lines: the vertical, parentheses-shaped creases running from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth
Juvederm Ultra XC is also frequently used to restore volume to the cheeks and under the eyes, as well as plumping flat, thin lips.
Juvederm Voluma is specially-formulated to restore lost volume to facial areas that have begun to droop with age. FDA-approved for use in the cheeks, Juvederm Voluma is highly effective at restoring age-related volume loss in the mid-face area, such as the cheeks, cheekbones and chin. This product also creates a smooth, natural look by combining with your skin’s natural collagen and elastin to improve the elasticity and structure of your skin.
- Contains a modified, skin-friendly formulation of hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Is minimally invasive
- Can take years off your facial appearance
- Helps restore contour for up to two tears
- Provides a subtle, natural look
Due to its long-lasting results, Juvederm Voluma is also a cost-effective alternative to other dermal fillers that must be re-injected every six to nine months to maintain optimal results. Kelli will explain what you can expect from your procedure and explain all of your treatment options to help you make an informed decision.
Juvederm Volbella® XC
Ideal for use in the lips and area around the mouth, Juvederm Volbella can help you look beautiful and feel confident. As we age, the full lips we once enjoyed in youth begin to shrink and lose definition. This volume loss can make your lips appear small, flat and thin not only affecting you lip appearance, but the entire look of your smile, as well.
Juvederm Volbella treatment is performed to:
- Add volume to the lips
- Soften lip lines
- Reshape the philtral columns (the vertical “lines” along the philtral indentation between the center-top of the lips and center-bottom of the nose)
- Correct downward corners of the mouth
Volbella’s special Vycross® gel formulation makes it one of the softest dermal fillers on the market today. This remarkably soft, smooth gel can last up to 12 months, depending on your age, metabolism and lip movement intensity.
Brilliant Distinctions Program
Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center proudly participates in the Alle (formerly known as Allergan Brilliant Distinctions®) Program. This exciting program gives you the opportunity to earn savings on Allergan products and treatments, including:
Register here to start earning your Alle points today!
Why Choose Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center?
Your face is usually the first thing people notice about you, so if you plan to enhance any facial feature, you must trust the person performing your treatment. Taking the time to find a qualified, experienced aesthetic nurse to perform your Juvederm injections will pay off with exceptional results that achieve your goals.
Why choose Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center?
- Your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities. During your consultation, Kelli will listen closely to your unique goals and help you determine which approach is best for your anatomy and concerns. If she feels a treatment isn’t right for you, she’ll tell you, and offer safe, practical alternatives to help you look your best.
- Your results will look beautiful and natural. Injecting fillers is an art, and requires practice to master. Kelli has the experience, qualifications and history of exquisite results you can trust for your cosmetic treatments.
You will be supported in your recovery. Although injections are non-surgical procedures with minimal down time, you still need to know about what to expect after your treatment. Kelli will give you detailed instructions about what you should and should not expect and is available for you to communicate any questions or concerns.
Schedule Your Free Facial Assessment Today
To find out more about the many vein and cosmetic treatments available at Artemis Colorado Vein & Cosmetic Center, call us today at 303-955-8314 to schedule a consultation. Our Westminster location offers vein and cosmetic services to women and men across Colorado, including Broomfield and Louisville. Our Conifer office offers only vein treatments, serving several Front Range mountain communities, including Evergreen.